Covers every type of business:-

Trades People
Personal accident and property damage cover for plumbers, carpenters, electricians and more.
Public Liability, personal accident and property damage, personal illness
Home Business
Policy to cover personal accident and illness, public liability, professional indemnity, fire and theft and more.
From a hobby Farm to large residential properties and livestock stations

Motor Trades
Motor Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Motor Dealers, Car Detailers, who need cover for their premises and/or equipment.